Friday, May 29, 2009

One day at a time....

You know...I might be able to do this. Yesterday, I was at my daughter's Girl Scout bridging ceremony and you know what happens when women get together.....sweet treats! There were two eight foot tables of them! I just kept busy and let the young girls eat a lot, then went in to get one (just one!) oatmeal and raisin cookie. I'm feeling pretty good about that.

Today, I have been out visiting rummage sales all morning, so I had my shredded wheat cereal for breakfast, then a Diet Pepsi. Now it's 1:30 or so and I'm having a big bowl of watermelon....yummy! My pedometer already has 3200 steps on it, and I'm planning a walk for this afternoon. Then, I'm off to coach my daughter's soccer team in a game at 5:00....that's a lot of pacing on the side lines! I'll keep you up to date, but thanks for your support!

I've already had someone ask why I didn't pose in the swimsuit....yes ladies....a (clueless) guy asked that question.

No comments:

Post a Comment