Saturday, February 21, 2009

Week 7, Saturday


Oh my....it's been a while. I didn't run for a week! Maybe it's time for that blog on motivation that I didn't write a few weeks ago. I did run on Thursday for my traditional 5K. It wasn't any record, but I proved to myself again all that I already knew: getting started is hard, and getting started again is harder. However, the important thing (so they say) is that I did re-start. It's funny...while I was on the treadmill, I forced myself to consider why I kept running, and decided it's because I have this blog for accountability. In fact, I went to a neighborhood gathering on Friday evening and was gently chastised for not posting (and thus not exercising) for a week.

Please continue to encourage me, and I'll continue to exercise. I'm still committed to my goal.

Oh,...and I finally was able to donate blood today. Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment