Thursday, January 8, 2009

Week 1, Thursday


No Oprah yesterday, and no running. However, as you can guess from the picture (yes, those are my new workout pants), I did my weight lifting. (I need to protect my delicate hands after all!) I'm a little sore today, but not debilitated. I did 30 minutes of 3 sets of each exercise on "machines" (not free weights), then did the elliptical for 30 minutes just because I couldn't bear to record just a couple of hundred steps on my pedometer. I did 6432 by wearing it all day, including at Bally's. I really like using a pedometer. It shows me in black and white (OK, lcd) at the end of the day if I was a shlub or if I actually moved all my pounds around during the day. It motivates me.

I ate pretty well yesterday, but am still undecided on the WW dilemma. Any helpful comments in this area?


Not sure if I will watch Oprah today(I probably should...it's Suze Orman), but tomorrow's special, (on sex!) could provide helpful advice on horizontal cardiovascular exercise (wink, wink). Hey! I'm married! Aaaaand, it burns calories.......besides, they promise to tell me 5 things that I can do right now.....! (if the kids aren't watching)

No comments:

Post a Comment