Sunday, January 25, 2009

Week 3, Sunday

This has not been as impressive a week as I had imagined on Monday. I started with a great workout and big excitement. Two blog entries later and it's the end of the week. As you read, I did do other physical activities that got me tired enough to produce naps (you know that moms never usually get to nap!). Yesterday, I worked with my kids to clean their rooms which unfortunately hadn't been done in a while. They are now really clean and I'm thrilled. I logged over 7000 steps "helping" with the cleaning, and have four bags of stuff to donate to Goodwill. Yeah!

I promise that this is not a weakening of my resolve to do the half marathon. I know that there are many of you reading this blog regularly and cheering me on, so that really motivates me. Thanks.

Forgot to mention....I couldn't give blood again. My iron count was still too low. Rats!

1 comment:

  1. Are you taking an iron supplement? I buy mine at Walgreens and it works great!

    ReplyDelete