Saturday, January 17, 2009

Week 2, Saturday


Ok, killer workout today. It's amazing the motivation you get from negative emotions. No, they weren't negative emotions about the training....they were about something else, and I knew that I had to get them out of my system before I could deal with them rationally. I think you've all been there. However, now I did a long workout and am sitting here at the dinner table snatching pieces of sushi and enjoying a little white wine while I write this blog. That's a "feel good" moment.

Details quick and dirty: 30 minutes on the elliptical for 2.25 miles, 25 minutes hard lifting, and 3o minutes on the treadmill for another 2 miles. Do ya' think I might be sore tomorrow?! That's ok. It's Sunday. I'm supposed to have a 4th workout in this week according to the schedule, but I may just make it an easy stretch of the legs around the block if it's warm enough.

So physically, I'm doing well....and emotionally, I'm calmed down a little. I won't bore you with the details. Maybe I'll just watch a chick flick tonight to finish clearing my head....or as the picture shows, some yoga.
Lastly, my pedometer is currently reading 11,000. Score!

No comments:

Post a Comment