Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Week 2, Monday


Training details: I did 35 minutes of lifting on the machines, and I was pretty aggressive. I set the weights high and rested very little between exercises. I have a feeling I'm going to be sore tomorrow. Then I grabbed 25 minutes on the elliptical. (had to get my steps in although I finished the day with a disappointing 7021 steps.)

OK, who has ideas? It's freakin' cold here in Wisconsin (below O wind chills) and I know that running on a tread mill is going to get old. I need some ideas here.....I'm still pretty motivated (those new work out clothes are still working their magic) but I'm only 1 week in. I want to have some ideas in my back pocket for about week 6 when Girl Scout cookies are delivered and the idea of sitting on the couch watching a chick flick and gorging myself on a whole box is overwhelming....(oh please....we've all been there...)

Questions about the photo today? No, it's not me....just a fantasy....especially here in the frozen tundra. I think I'll use this image for motivation today....for where I want to be (beach! anywhere!) and what I want to look like when this training is done. (OK, maybe not a white bikini, but a bikini nonetheless)

No comments:

Post a Comment