Thursday, January 22, 2009

Week 3, Thursday

What happened to this week? I've been busy and I know that I started the week off well with a great workout. Then on Wednesday, I had a workout cleaning out an old house....and that counts as work! 16 garbage bags hauled to the curb from the kitchen! I'm working there again tomorrow for another three hours or so. This evening, I played a good sweaty game of volleyball and picked up about 7000 steps on the pedometer.

Tomorrow morning, I'm going to try (again!) to donate blood. If it doesn't work this time, I'll give it a month off.

I'm still motivated and active, but I need to get to the gym again. It's a bummer training for race in the dead of winter. On a positive note, the days are getting longer, so more sunshine keeps me in a more optimistic frame of mind. I can feel myself getting stronger!

No comments:

Post a Comment